Sustainability is integral to our identity and culture and underpins the decisions we make as an organization. We will comply with the highest environmental standards to ensure we minimise disruption of the natural ecosystem and support conservation efforts where possible, especially in the nearby UNESCO World Heritage site.
We intend to:
- Develop an integrated environmental management framework to outline our environmental commitments and how we will achieve them
- Set a clear vision for how we will contribute to the challenge of climate change
- Implement a robust water quality monitoring system
- Protect local biodiversity, including reducing risk of wildfires through the establishment of firebreaks around the World Heritage Site
- Collect seeds to develop a plant nursery to aid reforestation